Le Moulin de Leymonie
Residential Pottery Courses, Holiday Lets, Volunteering at this permaculture small holding in the Dordogne, France
Residential Pottery Courses
Weekly residential pottery courses in a 17th century mill ('Le Moulin') in the Dordogne, France.
Recent Feedback from Course Paricipants
- July 2023. At Sylph Baier you will spend a wonderful week in a dreamlike ambience.
- June 2023. Well if you’re thinking of booking a week of pottery …..do it!
- May 2023. This was without a doubt the most wonderful ceramic training I have ever experienced.
- April 2023. The one-week pottery course with Sylph was simply fantastic!
- March 2023. What a beautiful and brilliant week with Sylph. I was a complete beginner. I wanted to learn ceramics for a long time.
Self catering accommodation with two double rooms, each with an en-suite shower and toilet, and a large sitting room/dining room/kitchen.
Sleeps up to 4.
The mill is in an area which is accredited as a bird sanctuary and is situated in a valley with extensive woodland walks.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for availability.